Welcome to Moorestown Ghost Research
Thank you for visiting!
One of the results of our discernment period is a resource site. Our articles will be appearing here, and, currently, there is a large collection of external articles and audio that have been a great help to us. Please visit: The Bl. Bartolo Longo Paranormal Resource Center.
What else is coming?
- Moving over our false positives page
- Describing how ancient philosophy explains the soul and what survives our bodies' deaths
- Is there reason for Christians to believe in ghosts? What are they?
- What may a "ghost investigator" do that actually helps? Why do many practices (EVP, etc.) not help?
- Further ways to eliminate natural causes, and what to do once you have.
We are working through a period of discernment. Through experiences with public and private sites, discussions with others working with paranormal cases, and the experiences you've shared with us, some critical questions have arisen:
- What actual, objective good is done by the paranormal community in visiting homes, filming, etc.?
- How can we serve those troubled by the paranormal without giving scandal to the Christian faithful? What does it mean to be a Christian paranormal investigator?
- What spiritual and physical works actually benefit those oppressed by the supernatural? What may simply be investigator vanity rather than service?
We care tremendously for the people involved in the community, especially those suffering physically and spiritually in their homes. We will continue to help anyone being troubled by spiritual activity. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are all in our prayers, please keep us in yours.
Joe and Michelle Wetterling